I have been scammed by this company of usd2500.00,watch out this company,

Shenzhen TVC-TECH Limited,website is www.tvc-mall.com

tvc tech is scam company please avoid !!scam scam scam!!!

tvc-mall is scam company please avoid !!scam scam scam!!!

tvc-mall.com is scam company please avoid !!scam scam scam!!!

Company Name: Shenzhen TVC-TECH Limited

Telephone: 0086-755-83985063

Mobile Phone: 008613798387982

Fax: 0086-755-83985711

Website: http://tvc-mall.com

Had an Experience with Shenzhen TVC TECH?

Comments

This *** company only sell rubish and when you place a large order,then tvc will scam you,you will lose money!

txeung is ***,llar7505 means the tvc make fake data in alex,90% of visitor is from china,understand?i think txeung is one of scammer from TVC.

txeung

funny and interesting how you know 90% from china, alexa told you? 90% china companies all scam?

I have checked TVC's rank in alexa is fake,over 90% is from China,so they are real scam company,please avoid!

txeung

well, better reckon twice before being Really PISSED, tvc-mall.com ranked approach to world's top 100,000. Pissedconsumer.com should not become a platform for "Faulse" cusumers.

Tvc-tech sell prodcuts at very high price but very bad quality,never again!I have bought sample,the quality is very bad,never again!TVC-MALL is scam!!!

soderbergts

lowest shipping cost ( prix) from tvc-mall only $2.3, tested it by only $2.3.... I dare say it es a great company!